RED Bookshelf Locations
At the RED Bookshelf, we accept donations of gently used children’s books. We clean and repair each book, in order to provide free books for families and children to choose and keep. We currently supply books on eight bright red bookshelves in the City of Albany:
- Albany County Family Court Children's Center - 30 Clinton Ave.
- Koinonia Primary Care - 553 Clinton Ave.
- Albany County Court District Attorney's Office - 16 Eagle St.
- Child Advocacy Center - 260 S. Pearl St.
- Children's Mental Health Unit - 260 S. Pearl St.
- Albany Medical Center Pediatric Group - 391 Myrtle Ave.
- Whitney M. Young, Jr. Health Center - 920 Lark Dr.
- Community Care Physicians Albany Family Medicine - 391 Myrtle Ave., 4th Floor
- St. Peter's Family Health Center - 326 South Pearl St.
- Albany Medical Center WIC - 220 Green St.
- Qazir Sutherland Memorial, Ezra Prentice Homes Community Center - 625 S. Pearl St.
- Giffen Elementary WMY School-Based Health Clinic - 274 S Pearl St.
- Sheridan Preparatory Academy WMY School-Based Health Clinic - 400 Sheridan Ave.
- Creighton Storey, Community Center - 158 Third Ave.
- Schuyler Achievement WMY School-Based Health Clinic- 676 Clinton Ave.
- Capital Woods, Community Center - 200 Lark Dr.
We also have two Mobile RED Bookshelves that travel with us to community events around Albany.